Last week, the Colac Otway Council relaunched their online customer portal, unveiling a fully integrated submit a request form that is available 24/7 on any device.
24/7 service delivery on any device
In early March, Colac Otway Council relaunched their online customer portal, unveiling a fully integrated submit a request form that is available 24/7 on any device. This is the first of many online services that will be progressively launched in the coming months.
Benefits for the community
- Ability to submit a request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device.
- Easy to use - a simple user interface makes it easy for users of all abilities to submit a request.
- Your device can automatically pinpoint your location on a map.
- Alternatively, choose your address from council's internal addressing system.
- Requests get lodged automatically in council's customer request system ensuring fast service delivery.
- A massive reduction in duplicate entry and phone calls to council.
Benefits for Council
Better data Management
Integration with the Merit customer request system and HP Content Manager (TRIM) reduces manual data entry, eliminates associated data entry errors and ensures requests can be actioned more quickly and effectively.
Map requestion locations
Mapping technology allows the location of the request to be accurately captured.
Better responsiveness to community concerns
Overall Council improves responsiveness to community concerns by streamlining and digitising customer service processes.
Symphony3's Smart Glue technology empowers Colac Otway
Our digital platform provides customers with the ability to submit requests 24/7 on any device. Our mapping technology enables users to submit their exact location automatically. Alternatively, they can pick their address from council’s official address register.
Using Symphony3’s smart glue Colac's portal can integrate with any internal system. This ensures the submission is automatically sent to council's internal customer request system and all associated documents and information are sent to the council's document and records management system.