Understand your current digital maturity level.
Identify cyber risks and digital opportunities.
Understand key activities required to achieve your desired outcomes.
Get a plan that can work with your current IT systems and environment.
A practical roadmap with recommended actions and associated costs.
A plan that is incremental, cost-effective and sustainable.
“The Symphony3 team worked closely with our executive, and our digital and IT teams to understand our digital maturity. They helped us develop a shared digital vision and established clear actions and steps to get us there.”
Our offering combines our strong digital and technical consulting skills with a robust digital assessment framework. We work with your senior executives and key IT and digital staff to develop a roadmap that will ensure your organisation becomes a digital leader.
- Your staff complete our digital maturity assessments via our online questionnaire.
- Identification of your current state and desired future state.
- Benchmark organisation against your peers and assess current ability to change.
Review and research
- Review of existing strategies and plans to ensure they inform our findings
- Assessment of current skills and capabilities.
- Research current best practices in your industry and look at what is relevant in other sectors
- Research and investigate what your industry peers and competitors are doing
- We roll our sleeves up, get under the covers and review your technical environment.
- Investigation of existing internal and digital systems and how they work together.
- Data and information management review.
- Understand how you can keep and get the most from your existing technology.
- Research and recommend cost-effective technologies that can compliment existing technology and enhance performance.
Workshops and co-creation
- Design thinking and brainstorming workshops with:
- senior leaders
- key staff across the business.
- external stakeholders
- Development of personas, user stories, customer journeys
- Design and co-creation of strategies and solutions
- Prototyping and development of minimal viable products (optional)
Presentation of 3 - 5 year roadmap
- Holistic plan considering people, process, technology and culture
- Practical implementation plan (with Workstreams)
- Recommendations with costs and resource implications
Get in touch
Complete the form and we'll contact you shortly.